Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The contents of this website is the sole property of PRAYAS TRUST, Chennai which is operating in accordance with all the applicable laws in the Country.
- By using the pages in this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this site. These terms and conditions may be changed or updated from time to time.
- This website is owned and maintained by PRAYAS TRUST, Chennai. Unless otherwise indicated, all information contained in this website is copyrighted. You may not copy, frame, modify, transmit or distribute the material obtained from website, in whole or in part, without the written consent of the copyright owner.
- Linking from another site, Use of the names and logo of PRAYAS TRUST by unauthorized persons, including their reproduction on other websites without appropriate authorization constitutes a criminal offence under the Emblems and Names (Prevention of Improper Use) Act, 1950, of the Government of India.
- You may not link to this site from a site or in a manner which disparages the reputation of PRAYAS TRUST and its affiliates.
- For permission to use text information or photographs from this web site in a manner other than that stated above, please contact us.
- If you have any questions about this web site, or if you find any errors, please notify us.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
- Donations in Indian Currency (INR) to PRAYAS TRUST are exempt from income-tax under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act, 1961. We do not accept foreign currency donations. All donations are thankfully acknowledged and the details of income-tax approval order to PRAYAS TRUST appear on your Donation Receipt. When a donor makes a donation online, certain information is collected, including Donor’s name, Address, PAN, Phone Number, Email Address and purpose of donation.
DISPUTES & REFUNDS POLICY:
- In case of any dispute arising out of any technical / server problem of the bank, where the money gets debited from the Donor’s bank account , but no confirmation message is received, then please contact us within three working days along with the Transaction details .
- PRAYAS TRUST, Chennai does not encourage Refund of Donations. However, in the rare case of mistaken donation, where the Donor wants a refund, he/she is required to contact us within three working days. The matter shall be dealt in accordance with the Refund process of the Trust and shall be communicated to the Donor upon request.
PRAYAS TRUST Chennai, reserves the right to refuse/cancel a donation towards the activities of the TRUST if:
- The Donor does not give his/her full name, address and other contact details sought by the Trust.
- The Donor does not give his/her PAN while donating.
FOREIGN CURRENCY DONATIONS:
We do NOT accept foreign currency donations
The material in this site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. PRAYAS TRUST, Chennai, may make changes or improvements at any time.